This page requires Adobe Flash 9 (version 22.214.171.124 or newer) to view video content.Download the Flash player for free from Adobe by clicking the button below. Follow the on screen instructions and return to this page when installation is complete.
RooftopComedy offers RooftopComedy Video on Facebook. Quick and easy, this application allows you to add
captions and video to your Facebook profile.
Click here to add
the video player to your facebook page.
To change the video that's playing, click on this icon:
or click on "change"
under the player.
An interface appears — simply copy the name of the video from our website (everything after
"http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/watch/") and paste it in the top box. You may add a caption and/or identify it
as a clip of yourself.
Click on the Update button and you're done!
How to put a video on Myspace
1. In the player page, click on "Embed" at the bottom right under the video.
2. Click on "Copy". Now the embed code is saved (it's just like if you highlighted the code, right-clicked,
and chose "copy").
3. Go to Myspace & login. Choose Profile > Edit Profile.
4. Click on the Interests & Personality tab. Click "Edit" right under where your "About Me" section
5. Paste the code in the box. (Right-click > Paste)